Monday, May 12, 2014

Engineer or Serial Killer Needed

OHGOD, this irrigation thing is going to drive me completely nuts!

So, my sump pump well is so enormous that the 55 gallon barrel overflows whenever the sump pump drains it, which is something like three times a day.  I have over 165 gallons of water coming into my basement each day that the sump pump rids.  That's a scary thought.  And I still have no idea where that's coming from.  Egad.  Anyway, the barrel is set up and gravity is doing its job, but the soaker hoses are not draining the water as fast as the barrel gets filled.  The holes are too tiny.  So I need to go out there with a stabby tool and fix the problem, which may be therapeutic.





And, I need a new gas can so I can fill the lawnmower and mow, because goodgod, it's getting unruly.

No comments:

Post a Comment